Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My friends

My name is Shabiha Sheela Yousuf, come from Bangladesh and I’m a recent landed immigrant in Canada. My parents and only one younger sister live in Bangladesh. My father is a journalist and mother is a teacher. In canada, I live in with my family in the NW part of the city. My husband is a softweare engineer and doing phd in Electrical Engineering at u of c. I have a baby boy of 6 months. I’ve completed my MSS in Political Science from Bangladesh. After completing EAP 1,2 @ 3, I will try to get admitted undergraduate programe in health science. I want to be a doctor, but it is very difficult for me. So I have to improve my English and study more. My hobby is playing music, gardening, cooking, playing badminton, playing computer games etc. I spend my leisure time playing music and playing with my beloved son. In holiday, I go outside to see natural beauty with my family. I have written about myself lots. Now I would like to know about my friends. So no more today.

Bye
Sheela

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That's so great that you want to become a doctor. I think you would make a great doctor!

anna said...

Hi Sheela,
Your instructor wishes all his students to be great doctors.